The 2010 Recipient of the National Award as Best Club Reception Wedding Venue in South Africa (as awarded by the South African Bridal Industry Academy and as voted for by Brides), St Francis Links offers a beautiful thatched clubhouse which has now become the destination wedding venue of choice for weddings along the Eastern Cape coastline. The estate and dedicated wedding planning team at the Links offer a fully equipped venue for ceremonies and receptions (in the restaurant or under the custom-made freeform marquee) overlooking the village and ocean!
Every detail is taken care of, with recommended and very professional service providers to support Liezl and her team. They have worked with brides from New York to Kazakhstan, from New Zealand to Patensie! Every wedding sees our Head Chef and the Front of House Team with Liezl to ensure that the brides and grooms are relaxed and enjoy an exciting, no-stress wedding experience …
Top 10 Reasons to consider St Francis Links
- Dedicated in-house professional wedding planner to assist you
- Executive Chef for menu consultation
- Assured plan B for poor weather or power failures
- Ceremony and Reception at the same beautiful wedding venue
- Luxury accommodation on the estate or in the village
- A destination venue where your family and friends can spend the whole weekend
- Remarkable track record – with testimonials
- Guest activities including golf, canal cruises, beach or nature walks
- St Francis Links is a member of the South African Bridal Industry Academy
- We will deliver the perfect occasion for you on your special day
Contact St Francis Links
If you are interested in hosting your wedding at St Francis Links, give Liezl a call on telephone +27 (0)42 200-4500 or on her mobile: +27 (0)83 285-7166, and visit St Francis Links for additional information and photographs.
- Eastern Cape Weddings
- Eastern Cape Wedding Services
- Eastern Cape Wedding Photographers
- South Africa Wedding Photographers
Happy Wedding Planning!