Nestled in the Magalies Mountains on the banks of the Magalies River, 40 minutes from Johannesburg and Pretoria rests Green Leaves. Our all-in-one wedding venue encompasses a romantic chapel, elegant ballroom, luxurious bridal suite and 4-star accommodation.
Breath-taking views and natural surroundings make it a serene haven for those seeking an experience of spectacular beauty. With its impeccable levels of service, superb cuisine, and unique extras such as a horse drawn carriage, Green Leaves prides itself on being the most exclusive wedding venue.
We employ a team of function coordinators at Green Leaves who will be your regular contact regarding the actual function day, wedding checklist, invoicing, telephone support, menu and final arrangements meeting.
Our beautifully converted horse stables set the tone for the most romantic of venues, with lush gardens and tranquil water features. Complete with a horse & carriage, this blissful setting makes for an elegant Italian country wedding, or function, that can comfortably seat up to 180 guests and a dance floor.
Our recently added Tuscan Hall caters for a maximum of 120 guests. Its authentic feel and intricate design creates a wonderfully intimate experience. The Hall also boasts a magnificent view of the Magalies Mountain from the veranda, letting the scenery envelop you and your guests with its natural beauty. We also 26 rooms available for accommodation for your wedding guests.
The following services are included with your wedding package:
• Use of our stunning Bridal Suite for preparation before the wedding and overnight stay for the bridal couple
• Use of the chapel and reception area
• All tables, chairs, standard white table linen, cutlery & crockery.
• Safe and secure parking for your guests
• Preparation and cleaning of the venue by our experienced staff
• The assistance of a Function Coordinator during your wedding reception
• No time limit on the venue
Contact Green Leaves
To book your wedding at this lovely venue visit Green Leaves for further details or to send an enquiry.
- Hartbeespoort Dam Accommodation Click here
- Hartbeespoort Dam Wedding Venues Click here
- North West Province Weddings Click here
- South Africa Wedding Guide Click here
Happy Wedding Planning!