Cranford Country Lodge is set in the breathtaking KwaZulu Natal Midlands countryside and is the idyllic place for getaway holidays and beautiful weddings. Situated in the heart of the Midlands Meander, this special place is 90 minutes from Durban and 30 minutes from Pietermaritzburg. At Cranford Country Lodge we strive to provide a level of excellence that you, your family and friends will never forget, from a superb setting with friendly staff, to delicious meals and luxury accommodation.
A charming new addition is Cranford’s beautiful stone and thatched chapel overlooking the trout dam. Country Weddings at Cranford have become increasingly popular and Alex and Debbie’s passion and attention to detail ensure that every Cranford bride has an extra special day.
• The ‘Barn’ seats 150 people and is great for wedding receptions or a private function
• The ‘Lapa’ overlooking the trout / bass dam, is ideal for private gatherings or a braai!
• A Marquee can be hired (at the guests expense) and erected on our well established lawns
• A lovely stone and thatched chapel overlooking our biggest trout dam is perfect for a wedding ceremony
• The ‘Rose Garden’ is the perfect place to get a toasted sandwich at lunch time before a wedding
Contact Cranford Country Lodge
To book your wedding here visit Cranford Country Lodge to send an enquiry or for further details.
- Natal Midlands Weddings Click here
- KwaZulu Natal Weddings Click here
- KwaZulu Natal Hotels Click here
Happy Wedding Planning!