Tie The Knot at Camelotte in Brits
Have you dreamt of getting married in a castle, creating that extra special fairy-tale wedding you’ve always wanted? You’ll find the venue that will make your dream wedding a reality situated just outside Hartebeespoort Dam, next to the R513. Camelotte Wedding Venue in Brits can accommodate up to 200 guests in our air-conditioned Chapel and Reception hall.
A red carpet leads you into our chapel, with its wooden benches and up to the candle-cross where the ceremony takes place. The lead-glass windows paint the interior in an array of colors to complete the feeling of romance.
Surrounded by water, the castle is entered over a wooden drawbridge. The round table has come through ancient times as part of the Camelotte legend. And the food … well … as in ancient traditions, we promise you a feast!
• Chapel with air conditioning
• Red carpet in Chapel
• Reception hall with air conditioning
• Standard cutlery, crockery and glassware
• Round tables seating 8-10 guests per table
• White table linen and chair covers
• Overlays in selected colors
• Bar staff and waiters
• Reception hall ceiling draping with fairy lights
• Sherry-tree after ceremony
• 10 Bottles JC le Roux
• Three course meal
• Honeymoon-Dungeon for wedding night
To book your wedding at this fairy-tale venue telephone Hermien and the team on +27 (0)72 474-1511. Alternatively for further details or to send an enquiry visit Camelotte.
- Brits Accommodation
- Bojanala Region Wedding Venues
- North West Province Weddings
- South Africa Weddings
Happy Wedding Planning!